7/08/2012

and when I hit that dip get your camera, you could see I been that bitch since the pamper

I've been hoarding pictures of famous models of the 90's and don't know what I plan to "do" with them. I save a lot of images and there isn't really any point except that I like to look at them sometimes I guess. Anyways I've edited a few and I thought I'd post them here because where else would I post them?


Kirsty Hume

Christy Turlington also known as my queen; the greatest model that will ever exist.

To be honest I don't like the way this turned out at all. It was something
I had wanted to try but I didn't pull if off how it should have been done

Naomi Campbell looking like the original Azealia Banks or something


This is the original image that freaked me out a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment