7/17/2014

It's becoming apparent that food has been a long running theme through many of my posts. Perfume cakes, photoshoots with giant ice cream cones, now this.

Things I like: food, yummy food, miniatures, miniature food, sunglasses, crafts, gluing stuff onto other stuff, and of course I like when things I like, collaborate. That's why these super cool sunglasses, each with tiny food cabochons, are right up my alley.

Fruit Punch sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $50
These tasty shades include mini strawberries, oranges, dragonfruit, watermelon, apples, pears,
*I think* white dragon fruit, and I honestly think those are just pink pears? 

Pizza sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $50
These slices seem to have dipping sauce all over them

Hot Dog sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $44
Complete with relish! These might be my favourite pair

Pretzel sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $40
Just kidding, I want these the most (with pretzel earrings to match)

Hoagie sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $40
What's a hoagie? These are basically mini sandwiches - burgers or hot dogs? I also spy mini fried eggs as toppings!

Doughnut sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $50
Now onto desserts! Colourful, frosted, sprinkled doughnuts

Cake sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $88
Cake all around, including heart shaped cakes with roses and some with tiny fruits. Some doughnuts too!

Cake sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour - $46
A simpler pair of cake shades, with some doughnuts too

All images via NYLON Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment